Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Laff it off

A man checked into a hotel.There was a computer in his room,so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife.
He accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address and without realizing his error,he sent the e-mail.
Meanwhile....somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned frm her husband's funeral.
The widow decided to check her e-mail,expecting condolence messages from friends and relatives.
After reading the first message,she fainted.Her son rushed and found his mother on d floor and saw d computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subj: I've arrived
Date: 22nd Aug 2010
I knw u're surprised to hear from me.They hav computers here and we
are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones.
I've just reached & have been checked in.
I see that evrything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow...
looking forward 2 seeing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment