Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Beyonce not pregnant-Mum

Beyonce's mother has gone on US television to deny reports that her daughter is expecting her first child.


The singer, 29, who is married to rapper Jay-Z, was said to be shocked but pleased about her pregnancy .

But her mother Tina Knowles told The Ellen DeGeneres Show: "It's not true".

On a preview clip posted on website TMZ, Ellen asked her: "The rumours are that Beyonce is pregnant. Are you going to be a grandmother again?"

Tina responded: "I heard that but I'm here to clear the rumours up."

She joked: "The truth is that it's not Beyonce that's pregnant. It's me."

She added: "I'm kidding. I'm 56. No, no, it's not true, not right now. I'm looking forward to it. With all the rumours by now I'd have about five or six grandchildren."

No comments:

Post a Comment