Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

THIS PINGING SHIT!!

Before i got mine, everywhere i went it was always blackberry this, blackberry that. It was all so irritating to me. It got to a point that hearing the name "blackberry" for whatever reason made me nauseous. Adding salt to pepper, when i and my friends engage in very serious gists i subconsciously notice the sudden hush of some of them like they had gone mute, then surprisingly they start chuckling, some even roar with laughter. I then think to myself "have they gone bananas?" without further ado i ask what their problems are and the reply i get is: "this person wey i dey ping dey bust my head". This makes me go red in rage but without agitating, i hiss it all off and say to myself what the hell is it with all this blackberry drama. After being forced publicly to know much about it against my wish especially with much display of the device from ladies, i opted for one. Ever since my life has not remained the same. Using one gave me a new perspective of the old saying "na who wear shoe no where e dey pinch am". I must say the makers of this phone are tear tear my skull. Apart from making the world less than a global village, the trips you catch from pinging, browsing and listening to music all at once is off the hinges. The downloads and applications at your disposal could make you go wild. Even for all those sharp boys that love to keep in touch with their babes, the blackberry internet service has made communication easier and free since all you need to do to talk, and listen to your sweetheart's voice if you can't call is to send voice notes (that's if she has one o!). I must comment that the blackberry virus is officially the most virulent cos' once it hits you, you'll go all BLACK 'n' BERRY. The BB flu is widespread and is still spreading rapidly. In the world of distractions, it has occupied the number 1 spot, displacing the television and some girlfriends. The pinging technology has cut the cost of making few seconds calls to ask frivolous questions (why call when you can ping). As a bad guy if you want to meet a babe, the BB apart from boosting your swag, also helps you cut the chit chat and convincing that it takes to get the girl's nos, all you have to do is collect her pin. For all you immoral users that see the BB as a tool for dirty acts you will be charged to the BB court of law. Its official from now on my guys make una no vex but 'No BB No friendship' and my girls 'No BB No........' I pray ooo. I could go on and on but i bet you get my drift. To all those seasonal pingers please go and pay for your BIS, its worth it................. If you want to reach me, just ping.

Ayo Babatunde

No comments:

Post a Comment